17 Hair Styles that Made 2016 Very Colorful
17 Of The Prettiest Hair Trends We Saw This Year
1. Hidden rainbows made their Instagram debut and people were obsessed.
2. Oil-slick hair was perfect for brunettes who wanted something a little *different*.
3. And then there was ~sun bun~, a new tie-dye technique developed by hairstylist Harriet Muldoon.
4. Metallic hair was major in 2016, especially after Guy Tang launched his metallic hair dye line.
5. Subtle rose-mauve hair was a fall favorite.
6. Holographic hair was beautiful and psychedelic all at once.
7. Colorful undercuts were like hidden works of hair art.
8. Hair marbling has been around for a while, but in 2016 we’ve seen more of it with gorgeous colorful tones.
9. Half-and-half hair came through for the people who can’t make up their minds.
10. Watermelon-inspired hair came out of nowhere to make our Instagram feeds feel like summer year-round.
11. While straight-up rainbow hair still stunned.
12. The balayage technique was still very present in 2016, but this time we saw a little more color and a little less blonde ombré.
13. Dusty-rose hair, a favorite among celebs like Hailey Baldwin and Hilary Duff, slayed on basically everyone.
14. And neons made a much-needed comeback.
15. We learned about stunning *unicorn curls*.
16. And peach-colored hair was everywhere this year.
17. People dyed their hair Rose Quartz and Serenity (Pantone colors of the year), and the results were magical.
Posted by admin